THE NINETEENTH INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP-CONFERENCE ON TEACHING PHILOSOPHY
St. Edward’s University
July 25 – July 29, 2012
Proposals for interactive workshops and panels related to teaching and learning philosophy at any
educational level are welcome. W e especially encourage workshops and panels on the following topics:
- innovative and successful teaching strategies
- professional issues connected to teaching
- how work in other disciplines can improve the teaching of philosophy
- engaging students outside the classroom
- innovative uses of instructional technologies
- the challenge of teaching in new settings
- methods to improve student learning
Send Submissions, via email, to Russell Marcus: email@example.com. Deadline Extended to: February 9, 2012.
More information at the APT website.